Here’s how to book the Village Hall:
For a one-off booking:
- Please read the booking instructions attached:
- Next please email or call to see if the Village Hall is free
Call: 0756 828 4750 – leave a message with details of when you would like to hire (an email address is also handy)
- Complete Part A of the hiring agreement to start a booking, and email us with your completed form. Include any extra facilities you want (e.g. marquee, video projector, Wordley Room). Please remember to include setting up and clearing up time – keys are available from the time you’ve booked.
- We will reserve your booking, and return your hire agreement indicating the amount due (in Part B).
- Once we receive your payment and signed form, we will confirm your booking and put it in the calendar as a “private booking”.
Please pay for hire and deposit using separate cheques made payable to: “Inkpen Village Hall”
Our TERMS AND CONDITIONS INKPEN VILLAGE HALL apply – these are based on Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE) model agreement used by most village halls. Facilities and charges are described on separate web pages.
For regular bookings:
Please call or email for a preferred time and day, either contact by email or call 0756 828 4750 to discuss.